AHA Aftershave Lotion
A rejuvenating unisex aftershave lotion ideal for all skin types and packed with beneficial AHA's.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
A unisex aftershave lotion that is all about the alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). Formulated to effectively deliver the concentrated AHAs in a light, comforting lotion that gives dry, bumpy, uneven skin the boot!
- AHA's help skin look renewed and refreshed via gentle chemical exfoliation
- Leaves freshly-shaved places on the face and body feeling soothed, conditioned, and revived with calming Organic Aloe and Calendula
- Packed with effective botanical extracts such as Cranberry, Cane Sugar, and Bilberry
- Helps tone skin with DMAE and vegan OptiMSM
- Organically preserved with alcohol and otherwise unscented--consider adding your signature scent
- Unisex and focused on keeping skin looking young and bright
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids including Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, and Citric Acids
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Organic Botanical Extracts including Organic Sugar Maple, Orange Peel, and Cranberry Fruit Extracts
- Vegan DMAE & MSM
- A perfect addition to a shave care routine line for both men and women. It can also be used or marketed as an AHA-packed face, body, or hand lotion.
- Pairs well with any of our other shaving and AHA-focused products such as our Soothing Shaving Cream, Shaving Oil, and AHA Cream Facial Cleanser.
- Is easily customizable with the addition of essential/fragrance oils. We recommend scenting this product as it is organically preserved. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
70% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as aftershave lotion:
Apply a small amount of product to hands, and gently massage into the skin of freshly shaven areas.
Directions for use as facial lotion:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
Directions for use as body lotion:
Using circular motions, apply a generous amount to the entire body when skin is clean and dry.
The viscosity of this lotion is not suitable for a jar. We recommend packaging into PET plastic or glass bottles using saddle pumps, or disc tops. Tubes are also a good option. Package true to your brand's aesthetic!
Water, Alcohol*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Coconut Oil*, Emulsifiying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate, Glycerin, Lavender Water*, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Bilberry Fruit Extract*, Sugarcane Extract*, Sugar Maple Extract*, Orange Peel Extract*, Lemon Peel Extract*, Cranberry Extract*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Lecithin, Xanthan Gum.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water*, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract *, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract*, Citrus Sinensus (Orange) Peel Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum.
Organic content: 70%
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Sun Exposure Notice: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol
- Color: Off white to light beige
- pH: 3.5-4.2 (appropriate range for products containing AHAs)
Hazmat ingredients are classified as hazardous by the DOT (Department of Transportation). Due to the nature of these materials, extra care must be taken in the shipping and handling process. Specific labels, documentation, and shipping methods may be needed to ensure the safety of these items during transport. These ingredients can only be shipped via UPS Ground, within the continental US, and cannot be expedited. We recommend planning ahead when ordering Hazmat ingredients to ensure that you receive them within your desired time frame.