AHA Mint Walnut Polish
A safe and effective walnut-based scrub with minty and rejuvenating exfoliation.
This polish is a customer favorite, revealing toned and soft skin. It uses fine-grained walnut powder and a blend of AHAs for smoothing, rejuvenating, amazing results. Scented with Mint for an invigorating exfoliation. This is the same base as the Walnut Body Polish.
- For complete exfoliation that is gentle on your skin, this scrub uses very fine-grained Walnut Shell Powder to remove dead cells and reveal soft, smooth skin across your body
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) provide chemical exfoliation, helping cells refresh and rejuvenate once the physical exfoliation is complete.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Organic Jojoba Oil moisturize and nourish skin to maintain suppleness after exfoliation
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps to condition and soothe
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Walnut are loaded with antioxidants, helping skin both look and feel refreshed
- Suitable for use on the body (not more delicate facial skin) in gentle motions
- One of our best sellers along with its other scented and unscented varieties
- Walnut Shell Powder
- AHA bundle of Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, Lactic, and Citric Acids
- Rosehip Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Peppermint Oil
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- One of our favorite scrubs, but do educate customers on the safety of using it on the body, not the face
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
27% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use in shower, bath or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Not recommended for the face.
Mix in Essential Oils to create aromatherapy versions of this scrub. Keep between .25% to 3%. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used. Consider using Organic Essential Oils to increase the organic content.
Do not melt.
Consider a 4, 8, or 12 oz wide-mouth PET jar. We do not recommend glass for shower and tub products. We do not recommend an airless jar for this product.
Walnut Shell Powder, Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocoaminopropyl Betaine , Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lavender Flower Water*, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Roseship Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin E , Oatstraw Extract*, White Willow Bark Extract*, Peppermint Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol*, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocoaminopropyl Betaine , Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil , Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Panthenol , Tocopherol , Avena Sativa (Oatstraw) Extract*, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol*, Tetrasodium EDTA .
Only to be used on the body, not the face.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium EDTA
- Color: Rust to brown