Aloe Gel (Certified Organic)
An organic, simple gel formulated with Organic Aloe to calm skin or use as a base.
A basic aloe gel to soothe, formulated to offer relief for sensitive skin or as a base for your additions. Perfect for those sun-loving clients, or for use after harsh facial treatments such as waxings or laser procedures. Add ethanol to create your own high-alcohol cleanser.
USDA Certified Organic
- Formulated to help soften, smooth, and calm
- Wonderfully effective during hot summer months
- Organic Aloe helps to nourish and moisturize skin
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent, color, or favorite additive
- Organically preserved and we recommend scenting
- Organic Aloe
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Perfect as a hydrating or calming mask, under-eye gel, and facial or body gel. Ideal for seasonal summer collections!
- Keep some in your treatment room for use during facials or after facial waxings, galvanic treatments, or laser procedures.
- Pairs well with many of our other aloe-focused base products, such as our Herbal Aloe & Shea Cream, Aloe & Glycerin Facial Toner, and Aloe & Jojoba Lotion.
- Is easily customizable with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
95% Organic Content
Directions for use as a face mask:
Apply generously and leave on for 5–20 minutes before rinsing off.
Directions for use as a facial moisturizer:
Apply a thin layer and spread evenly over face without pulling down on the skin; allow it to soak in.
Directions for use as a soothing body gel:
Apply to areas that need cooling or calming after facials, galvanic or laser treatments, and waxings.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a bottle with a saddle or treatment pump, jar, or tube.
*Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Juice, *Alcohol, *Glycerin, Xanthan Gum
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Preservation system: Organic Alcohol