Argireline Peptide Solution NP (Special Purchase)
Argireline Solution is an amazing hexapeptide used in the mature skin market.
Argireline Peptide Solution is an incredible hexapeptide that is becoming increasingly popular in the mature skincare market.
This ingredient can be added to creams, serums, lotions, and gels to help aging skin appear plump, nourished, and rejuvenated, and is a wonderful addition to any luxury mature skincare line.
- Category: Additive
- Ingredient Function: Anti-aging
- Used in: Creams, lotions, serums, gels
- Solubility: Water soluble
- Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid
- Odor: Faint characteristic odor
- Derived From: Proprietary synthetic origin
- Part(s) Used: N/A
- Preserved With: Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- Country of Origin:
- Method of Extraction: Not available
- Processing: Blended
- Wonderful for use in product lines geared toward mature skin.
- Helps mature skin appear supported, smooth, and rejuvenated.
- Ideal for use in luxury skincare lines.
- Add to the water phase of your formula.
For more information on Argireline Peptide Solution, click the link and review page 8: https://www.mdpi.com/2079-9284/4/2/16
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2 - 10%
Add Argireline Peptide Solution to the water phase of your formulation.
It is recommend that this ingredient is not heated above 100°F.
How To Store
Store in a dry, cool place in a tightly closed container. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
Argireline Peptide Solution
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Water (Aqua), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.