Babassu Oil (Certified Organic)
Babassu is a clear light yellow vegetable oil extracted from the nuts of the wild-growing babassu palm
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
- High in lauric acid
- More sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to palm oil.
- Has an emollient factor similar to coconut oil.
- Well-suited for skincare and cosmetics designed for mature or very dry skin.
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Great for natural hair care, men's grooming and all -over hydration.
Parts Used: Seed
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Processing: Refined, deodorized.
Country of Origin: Brazil
Recommended Usage Rate: Up to 100%.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.