Babassu Oil (Certified Organic)
Babassu is a clear light yellow vegetable oil extracted from the nuts of the wild-growing babassu palm
- High in lauric acid
- More sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to palm oil.
- Has an emollient factor similar to coconut oil.
- Well-suited for skincare and cosmetics designed for mature or very dry skin.
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Great for natural hair care, men’s grooming and all -over hydration.
Parts Used: Seed
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Processing: Refined, deodorized.
Country of Origin: Brazil
Recommended Usage Rate: Up to 100%.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.