Barrier Balm (Certified Organic)
A certified organic balm ideal for tough winter weather or helping skin face any adventure--ultra-moisturizing with a light Lavender scent.
For the driest and hardest-worked skin on your body, turn to this soothing and guarding balm to hydrate and revive with a mild lavender scent. Absorbs quickly and may be the item your line is missing!
USDA Certified Organic
- Rapid hydration is delivered via several quick-absorbing, nutrient-rich oils including Organic Olive, Coconut, and Jojoba Seed Oils
- Lock in moisture with Organic Beeswax and Shea Butter in addition to enjoying their other benefits for skin of all types
- Organic Lavender helps to soothe and calm unhappy skin while providing a popular and mild scent profile
- Excellent for windy and cold regions or anywhere skin needs a hydration boost
- Long-term hydration makes this a great nighttime balm and customers call it a "must-have"!
- Organic Olive, Coconut, Jojoba, and Rosehip Seed Oils
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Beeswax
- Vitamin E
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Suggested for use on the body, but suitable anywhere, including as a moisturizing lip balm
- Great foundation for a winter-focused regime
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
96% Organic Content
Rub in to hands, elbows, heels, and/or lips to prevent dry, chapped areas. Allow to absorb thoroughly into the skin, and reapply as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Melt & Pour Directions:
Slowly heat using a double boiler on medium heat or place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30–45 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Once product is thoroughly melted, you can add additional carrier oils or essential oils if desired; however, the addition of oils may soften the balm.
As always, experiment with small amounts of additional ingredients until you achieve your desired results. Remember, you can always add more but you cannot take any away. This product can be heated repeatedly, but be cautious not to heat to boiling.
Once your product is melted, simply pour into your packaging, leave open, and let set until it completely cools. Do not cap until product is back at room temperature; this will prevent any condensation on the inside of the cap.
Package in jars for easy access.
Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract
Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Palm Fruit Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
*Sunflower Oil is a carrier for Vitamin E
*Organic Sunflower Oil is a carrier for Organic Rosemary Extract
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Bright medium yellow to dark orange