Barrier Balm (Certified Organic)
A certified organic balm ideal for tough winter weather or helping skin face any adventure--ultra-moisturizing with a light Lavender scent.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
For the driest and hardest-worked skin on your body, turn to this soothing and guarding balm to hydrate and revive with a mild lavender scent. Absorbs quickly and may be the item your line is missing!
USDA Certified Organic
- Rapid hydration is delivered via several quick-absorbing, nutrient-rich oils including Organic Olive, Coconut, and Jojoba Seed Oils
- Lock in moisture with Organic Beeswax and Shea Butter in addition to enjoying their other benefits for skin of all types
- Organic Lavender helps to soothe and calm unhappy skin while providing a popular and mild scent profile
- Excellent for windy and cold regions or anywhere skin needs a hydration boost
- Long-term hydration makes this a great nighttime balm and customers call it a "must-have"!
- Organic Olive, Coconut, Jojoba, and Rosehip Seed Oils
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Beeswax
- Vitamin E
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Suggested for use on the body, but suitable anywhere, including as a moisturizing lip balm
- Great foundation for a winter-focused regime
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
96% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Rub in to hands, elbows, heels, and/or lips to prevent dry, chapped areas. Allow to absorb thoroughly into the skin, and reapply as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Melt & Pour Directions:
Slowly heat using a double boiler on medium heat or place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30–45 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Once product is thoroughly melted, you can add additional carrier oils or essential oils if desired; however, the addition of oils may soften the balm.
As always, experiment with small amounts of additional ingredients until you achieve your desired results. Remember, you can always add more but you cannot take any away. This product can be heated repeatedly, but be cautious not to heat to boiling.
Once your product is melted, simply pour into your packaging, leave open, and let set until it completely cools. Do not cap until product is back at room temperature; this will prevent any condensation on the inside of the cap.
Package in jars for easy access.
Olive Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Palm Fruit Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Vitamin E, Neem Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil , Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol , Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*.
*Sunflower Oil is a carrier for Vitamin E
*Organic Sunflower Oil is a carrier for Organic Rosemary Extract
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Bright medium yellow to dark orange