Barrier Balm (Certified Organic) - 35 lbs
A certified organic balm ideal for tough winter weather or helping skin face any adventure--ultra-moisturizing with a light Lavender scent.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
For the driest and hardest-worked skin on your body, turn to this soothing and guarding balm to hydrate and revive with a mild lavender scent. Absorbs quickly and may be the item your line is missing!
USDA Certified Organic
- Rapid hydration is delivered via several quick-absorbing, nutrient-rich oils including Organic Olive, Coconut, and Jojoba Seed Oils
- Lock in moisture with Organic Beeswax and Shea Butter in addition to enjoying their other benefits for skin of all types
- Organic Lavender helps to soothe and calm unhappy skin while providing a popular and mild scent profile
- Excellent for windy and cold regions or anywhere skin needs a hydration boost
- Long-term hydration makes this a great nighttime balm and customers call it a "must-have"!
- Organic Olive, Coconut, Jojoba, and Rosehip Seed Oils
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Beeswax
- Vitamin E
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Suggested for use on the body, but suitable anywhere, including as a moisturizing lip balm
- Great foundation for a winter-focused regime
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
96% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.