Basic Concentrate Cream
A cream concentrate formulated as a versatile base meant to be customized; can receive up to 40% additional ingredients.
This luscious and superbly versatile cream concentrate is meant to be customized with additional ingredients. Add to thinner lotions and creams as a thickener; mix with herbal infusions, essential oils, or fragrance oils; or add actives such as vitamins and other additives like physical exfoliators to create a variety of different products.
- Perfect blank canvas for those with a specific vision
- Versatile and ready for your creative customizations
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Contains delicate and hydrating Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Accepts additional materials/ingredients up to 40%
- Use as a thickener for thinner lotions and creams, or blend with herbal distillates, infusions, and extracts!
- Incorporate vitamins, direct acids, peptides, retinoids, and antioxidants for premium and spa quality products.
- Add jojoba beads or other physical exfoliators to create a body or facial polish.
- Scent with essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
61% Organic Content
IMPORTANT: This cream is a concentrate and should never be used without additions. It has been specifically designed to receive up to 40% additional materials/ingredients without compromising the preservation or emulsification system. With that said, preservation should always be properly tested prior to going to market with a new product, and we cannot make guarantees regarding preservation once additions or alterations have been made outside our facility.
Directions for use:
The Basic Concentrate gives you the opportunity to be creative and make your own cream or lotion. This cream is a concentrate and should never be used without additions. The preservative system and emulsification system are formulated to receive up to 40% additional ingredients, therefore this concentrate should never be applied to the skin without additional ingredients. This would be deionized water, oils, butters, fragrances and glycerin or alcohol based extracts, and other additives. Deionized water would include distillates, floral waters, hydrosols and herbal extracts.
For best results, add the water and oil phases (not including essential oils and fragrance oils) hot at 140° F. As the product cools it must be vigorously stirred to prevent separation. For best results use a high shear mixer such as a stick/immersion blender. Add any essential or fragrances oils once product is cooled.
Package true to your brand's aesthetic in appropriate packaging for your end products viscosity.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol & Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white