Basic Shampoo & Body Wash
A customizable shampoo & body wash formulated to provide a rich lather and moisturizing clean from head to toe.
A basic shampoo & body wash with rich lather that can be used as is, or can be endlessly customized to fit your exact specifications. Gentle enough for all hair types.
- Effective at cleansing the hair, scalp, and body without over-drying
- Includes Soothing Organic Aloe and moisturizing Glycerin
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organic Aloe
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Pairs well with many of our other other "Basic" products, such as our Basic Conditioner, Basic Lotion, and Basic Facial Astringent.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
63% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use as shampoo:
First, wet hair completely. Pour a dime to quarter sized dollop of shampoo (depending on your length of hair) into the palm of your hand. Massage the shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly with cool or tepid water. Repeat if desired. Follow up with your preferred conditioner.
Directions for use as body wash:
Wet body and massage a small amount of gel onto body, working into a lather. Rinse well.
Pack off into bottles of choice with a disc cap, pump, or dispensing cap. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2-5.8