Blue Green Algae Body Butter Polish
A gentle body polish made with superfood for the skin—grown wild in Oregon.
A sustainable body polish rich in naturally-occuring vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and more. Skin feels unbelievably soft, supple, and deeply moisturized after even one use.
- Klamath Falls Blue Green Algae is bio-available, for a sustainable, earth-friendly product
- Blue Green Algae contains 20 antioxidants, 68 minerals and 70 trace elements—a superfood for skin
- This polish delivers chlorophyll, B vitamins, beta-carotene, Provitamin A, lipids, active enzymes, essential amino acids, nucleic acids, plus DHA & EPA fatty acids in one product. Your skin will love it!
- Shea, Mango, Avocado, and Kokum Butters nourish the skin and leave skin feeling silky smooth.
- Rosehip Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Avocado Oil hydrate the skin and add lovely glow.
- Organic Blue Green Algae
- Rosehip Seed Oil -Evening Primrose Oil
- Fine Atlantic and Epsom Salts
- Organic Shea and Organic Cocoa Butters
- Add personalized essential oil blends to match your line
- Build a full-body spa treatment around this polish with other Oregon or regional ingredients
- Pair with a light moisturizer like our Jojoba Spray Lotion
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
81% Organic Content
Directions for use in shower, bath, or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to clean, wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a light moisturizing lotion or oil. Be careful to make sure feet are dry to prevent slipping.
To add an Essential Oil or Essential Oil Blend:
You can add between 0.25% to 3%. Start with a small amount -you can always add more. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used. Do not melt. Choose EOs based on the aromatherapy profile your customer likes to create an in-spa personalized experience.
Consider an 8 to 12 oz wide-mouth PET jar. A clear jar will work fine to show off the beautiful color of the algae polish. You can also use an opaque jar. We do not recommend glass for shower and tub products. A tube could be used, but you'll want to test whether or not the product can easily extrude from the tube opening. We do not recommend an airless jar for this product.
Not recommended for the face.
Fine Sea Salt, Organic Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Kokum Seed Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Avocado Fruit Oil, Avocado Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Epsom Salt, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Blue Green Algae, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Kokum Seed Butter (Garcinia Indica), Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica), Avocado Fruit Oil (Persea Gratissima), Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima Oil/Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae), Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina)
Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Avoid using all body polishes on the face. Note that this product does melt on contact with skin and temperatures above 90 degrees. Consider this when shipping to your customers.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Light bluish to greenish