Blueberry Aloe Gel (Certified Organic)
An organic, premium gel with blueberry fruit extract to soothe and hydrate the skin.
A gentle moisturizing gel made from Organic Aloe and Organic Blueberry Extract, which is rich in flavonoids. Offers a fast-absorbing, never sticky, lightly moisturizing cool sensation.
USDA Certified Organic
- Wonderfully effective during those hot summer months
- Includes soothing Organic Aloe
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract brings antioxidants and flavonoids to nourish skin
- Organically preserved
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Alcohol
- Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract
- Perfect as a hydrating or calming mask, under-eye gel, and facial or body moisturizer.
- Easily customizable with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. We recommend scenting this product, as it is organically preserved. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
95% Organic Content
Directions for use as a face mask:
Apply generously and leave on for 5–20 minutes before rinsing off.
Directions for use as a facial moisturizer:
Apply a thin layer and spread evenly over face without pulling down on the skin; allow time to soak in.
Directions for use as a soothing body gel:
Apply to areas that need cooling or calming after facials, galvanic or laser treatments, and waxings.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a bottle with a saddle or treatment pump, jar, or tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, Organic Glycerin, Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Alcohol, Organic Glycerin, Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Corymbosum), Xanthan Gum
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol
- Color: Light Beige to brown
- pH: 4.2-5.8