Body & Bum Balm
Moisturize even the driest skin with an all-over body balm suitable for all ages.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Melting on contact with skin, this intensive miracle moisturizing balm can rescue skin of all types: hardworking skin, rough and dry skin, even baby's skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed, Grapeseed, and Rosehip Seed Oils offer hydration and antioxidants to soothe and deeply moisturize skin
- Calming essential oils combine to soothe while still being appropriate for babies, including Lavender, Chamomile, and Calendula Essential Oils
- Beeswax and Shea Butter help seal in moisture for long-lasting benefits
- Vitamin E extends shelf life while also providing additional antioxidants to help maturing skin
- Ideal head to toe, this balm is an easy star product whenever dry skin is at its worst
- Meadowfoam and Grapeseed Oils
- Lavender, Chamomile, and Calendula Essential Oils
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Perfect fit for a soothing balm or winter-focused line
- Excellent for when baby's skin needs extra love
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
<1% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use:
Apply to clean, dry area of the skin. Allow to absorb thoroughly into the skin and reapply as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Always order a sample before buying.
Melt & Pour Directions:
Slowly heat using a double boiler on medium heat or place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30–45 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Once product is thoroughly melted, you can add additional carrier oils or essential oils if desired; however, the addition of oils may soften the balm. As always, experiment with small amounts of additional ingredients until you achieve your desired results. Remember, you can always add more but you cannot take any away.
This product can be heated repeatedly, be cautious not to heat to boiling. Once your product is melted, simply pour into your packaging, leave open and let set until it completely cools. Do not cap until product is back at room temperature; this will prevent any condensation on the inside of the cap.
Pour into tubs, sticks, or jars for easy access.
Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax, Lavender Flower Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, *Jojoba Seed Oil, *Shea Butter, Rosehip Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, *Calendula Flower Oil, *Olive Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil.
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Essential Oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Essential Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed.
- Color: Cream to light yellow