Broccoli Seed Oil
Broccoli Seed Oil is cold pressed, highly absorbent, and non-greasy, making it a perfect emollient for skin and hair care products alike.
Cold Pressed Broccoli Seed Oil is highly absorbent and doesn't leave greasy residue, making it an excellent emollient in cosmetic products. It can easily be used as an all-natural alternative to silicone in shampoos or conditioners.
Broccoli Seed Oil's unique feel and lightness deliver a natural, healthy shine to skin and hair. Please note that this oil smells strongly of broccoli. Skincare products made with Broccoli Seed Oil can have an herbaceous broccoli aroma.
- Category: Carrier oil
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, hair and body oils, balms, conditioners, shampoos, hair masks, scrubs and polishes
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Clear pale yellow to golden/amber liquid
- Odor: Strong broccoli scent
- Derived From: Broccoli
- Part(s) Used: Seeds
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: USA
- Method of Extraction: Cold pressed
- Processing: Cold pressed and filtered
- We recommend ordering a sample of this strong-smelling oil prior to bulk purchasing.
- Not for internal consumption.
- Hydrating and absorbent Broccoli Seed Oil Is wonderful for smoothing the appearance of flyaways and frizz, and imparts a healthy gloss and shine. Ideal for curls and natural hair.
- Pair with herbal essential oil blends and other neutral carrier oils to tone down the broccoli scent while still reaping the benefits of Cold Pressed Broccoli Oil.
- Can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1 - 100%
Broccoli Seed Oil can be added to any skin or hair care product or used by itself to hydrate the skin and hair.
The aroma will be toned down when blended with your overall formulation. If the aroma isn't too overpowering, this oil is fabulous with carrot, jojoba, apricot and marula for a wonderful hair oil.
How To Store
Store in a dry, cool place in a tightly closed container. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
Broccoli Seed Oil
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Brassica oleracea (Broccoli) Seed Oil
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: Pale yellow to cold/amber
- pH: Not measurable
- Specific Gravity: 0.91 - 0.92 g / mL
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.