Ready to Label Blood Orange AHA Mint Walnut Polish
A safe and effective walnut-based scrub that reveals smooth, toned, glowing skin. In retail-sized multipacks.
This polish is simply amazing. It uses finely grained walnut powder and a blend of AHAs for smoothing, rejuvenating, and amazing results. Scented with Mint and a hint of Blood Orange Essential Oil, your skin (and your customers) will thank you! This uses the same base as the Walnut Body Polish. Sold in retail-sized packs of 12.
- For complete exfoliation that is gentle on your skin, this scrub uses very fine-grained Walnut Shell Powder to remove dead cells and reveal soft, smooth skin on your body
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) provide chemical exfoliation, helping cells refresh and look rejuvenated once the physical exfoliation is complete
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Organic Jojoba Oil moisturize and nourish skin to maintain suppleness after exfoliation
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps to condition and soothe
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Walnut are loaded with antioxidants, helping skin both look and feel refreshed
- Suitable for use on the body (not more delicate facial skin) in gentle motions
- One of our best sellers along with its other scented and unscented varieties
- Walnut Shell Powder
- AHA bundle of Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, Lactic, and Citric Acids
- Rosehip Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Peppermint and Blood Orange Oils
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Package with other mint or citrus-infused products
- One of our favorite scrubs, but do educate customers on the safety of using it on the body, not the face
- Available in bulk sizes as well
Create Your Label: Find this product with label dimensions in this downloadable guide.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
26% Organic Content
Directions for use in shower, bath or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Not recommended for the face.
Mix in Essential Oils to create aromatherapy versions of this scrub. Keep between .25% to 3%. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used. Consider using Organic Essential Oils to increase the organic content.
Do not melt.
Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA
Walnut Shell Powder (Juglans Regia), Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Blood Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA
Only to be used on the body, not the face.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium EDTA
- Color: Rust to brown