Charcoal Clarifying Powder Facial Mask
Purify and restore tired skin with Activated Charcoal and Vitamin C.
Make the most of Activated Charcoal by combining it with Clay and DMAE for balanced, glowing skin.
- Purify and clarify skin with Activated Charcoal
- Uses Italian Green Clay to cleanse and revive while purging skin of unwanted build ups
- Keep skin smooth and soft with hydrating Allantoin and softening Zinc
- Can be used all over the body and feels smooth during application
- Nourish skin with Blue Green Algae and vegan DMAE
- Add your own preferred liquid before use to hydrate and combine benefits
- Activated Charcoal & Organic Blue Green Algae
- Vitamin C
- Vegan DMAE
- Italian Green Clay
- Enhance with essential oil or fragrance oils to match other items in your line
- Easy to add an entire charcoal line to your brand with this as the mask
- Create a selection of liquid hydrators to offer to your customers depending on their needs, i.e. goat milk for sensitive skin, etc.
- If hydrating the product prior to use, you must add a preservative
- We encourage you to order samples before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
<1% Organic Content
This powder mask comes packed with its own set of nutrient-rich properties that are designed to work with the liquid chosen by you to activate the mask.
Mix 2 parts powder to 1 part any liquid suitable for hydrating the mask. A thinner mask can be made by adding more liquid, and a thicker mask can be created with less liquid. This mask is designed for immediate use after hydration.
The liquid you use is only limited by your imagination (within safe guidelines). Try hydrating your mask with soy milk, goat milk, rice milk, any hydrosol or distillate water, most fruit or vegetable juices, vinegar, water with sea salt, or any other liquid that is beneficial to the skin.
Can be used on the face and body.
Green Clay, Charcoal, Allantoin, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin C Ester, Organic Blue Green Algae, DMAE Bitartrate
Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Charcoal, Allantoin, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Organic Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae), DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Anhydrous Product. No preservative system needed.
- Color: Pale blue to grayish