Charcoal Cream Mask
A hydrating mask formulated with charcoal to clarify and smooth skin.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Cleanse and nourish skin with this hydrating mask designed to pull out impurities while boosting the appearance of toned and cleansed skin of all types.
- Ideal for anyone, but formulated for dry or mature skin
- Leaves skin soft, supple, and hydrated
- Activated Charcoal is an excellent cleanser, helping remove impurities and reveal an bright complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture and helps skin look plumped and refreshed
- High in antioxidants including organic Rooibos
- DMAE and MSM work in tandem to boost the rejuvenating properties of this mask
- Perfect in a spa or for routine pampering
- Available in Ready to Label
- Activated Charcoal
- Vegan DMAE
- Vitamin C & B5
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Certified Organic Rooibos Extract
- Use as part of a charcoal-focused line
- Easily integrated into spa treatments to reveal glowing skin
- We encourage you to order samples to become familiar with the product before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
85% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes, rinse off, and follow with your regular skincare routine.
Use in a jar, airless pump, saddle pump, disc cap, or a tube with a wide orifice.
Water, Alcohol*, Rooibos Leaf & Stem Extract*, Glycerin, Olive Oil*, Emulsifying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Jojoba Seed Oil*, DMAE Bitartrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hyaluronic Acid, Activated Charcoal , Green Tea Extract*, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, White Willow Bark Extract*, Pomegranate Seed Extract*, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf & Stem Extract*, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate (DMAE Bitartrate), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Sodium Hyaluronate , Charcoal Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract*, Tocopherol , Xanthan Gum.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organically Preserved.
- Color: Light to medium gray
- pH: 4.2 to 5.8
Hazmat ingredients are classified as hazardous by the DOT (Department of Transportation). Due to the nature of these materials, extra care must be taken in the shipping and handling process. Specific labels, documentation, and shipping methods may be needed to ensure the safety of these items during transport. These ingredients can only be shipped via UPS Ground, within the continental US, and cannot be expedited. We recommend planning ahead when ordering Hazmat ingredients to ensure that you receive them within your desired time frame.