Clearance Aloe Vera Oil (Certified Organic)
Aloe Vera Oil is a fast-absorbing oil that is excellent for sensitive skin and is made from organic aloe and soy.
A moisturizing carrier oil that is both fast-absorbing and full of fatty acids, including Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic, and Stearic Acids. It is created by combining organic, dehydrated Aloe Vera with Soybean Oil. This oil is excellent for achieving soft, moisturized skin and is suitable for all skin types.
This Certified Organic Aloe Vera Oil is ideal for use in both skin and hair care formulas, and is a great choice for product lines geared towards dry, teenage, or troubled skin. This product is produced by macerating organic dehydrated Aloe Vera in organic Soybean Oil.
- Category: Carrier oil
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, hair and body oils, balms, conditioners, scrubs and polishes
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Clear light greenish yellow liquid
- Odor: Very mild musky, herbal odor
- Derived From: Organic Aloe Vera Powder, Soybean Oil, and Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Part(s) Used: Soybean seeds, Aloe Vera leaves, and Sunflower seeds
- Preserved With: Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Country of Origin: Aloe Vera Powder: Mexico, Soybean Oil: USA, Vitamin E: Argentina
- Method of Extraction: Aloe Vera Powder: dehydration, Soybean Oil: expeller pressed, Vitamin E: distilled
- Processing: Aloe Vera Powder: washed, homogenized, spray dried, filtered, and concentrated. Soybean Oil: refined, bleached and deodorized, Vitamin E: refined
- A great moisturizing agent to use in lotions, creams, hair care products, or any Aloe Vera based line.
- Use alone, with other carrier oils, or as a base to dilute essential oils.
- Can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate:
5 - 10% in formulations, but can be 1 - 100%
Aloe Vera Oil can be used at up to 100%, but is used at 5 - 10% in most cosmetic formulations.
How To Store
Store in a dry, cool place in a tightly closed container. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
Aloe Vera Oil
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Glycine soja (Organic Soybean) Oil, Aloe vera (Organic Aloe) Powder, Tocopherols (Vitamin E) Oil
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: Off-white to chartreuse color depending on the batch of plants used
- pH: Not measurable
- Specific Gravity: 0.91 - 0.93 g/mL
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.