Clearance Cocoa Butter Lotion
A rich and thick lotion formulated to deeply moisturize and hydrate smelling delightfully of Cocoa. This is a lighter version of our Cocoa Butter Cream.
This intensely hydrating and conditioning lotion is filled with one of the best dynamic duos of butters: Cocoa & Shea. Formulated to deeply moisturize and condition even the most extreme rough, dry skin, leaving it feeling soft and rejuvenated, all while smelling like cocoa. Formulated with a deeply nourishing blend of butters.
- Extremely moisturizing with long-lasting hydration from Cocoa and Shea Butters
- Contains powerful and effective oils including Olive, Tamanu, Jojoba, Borage Seed, and Kukui Nut
- Pleasant chocolate-like aroma marries well with whatever chocolate goes with: wine, mint, orange, etc.
- Especially suitable for dry skin
- Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic Shea Butter
- Tamanu & Carrot Seed Oil
- Arnica Extract
- Create a signature hydrating spa massage experience focusing on hands, feet, or total body
- Pairs well with many of our other cocoa-inspired bases, such as our Cocoa Butter Cream, Cocoa Arnica Mint Body Cream, and Cocoa, Clay & Goat Milk Soothing Facial Mask.
- Can be customized with the addition of complementary (to the existing natural cocoa scent) essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- Package in a jar or other wide mouth container
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
74% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use as body lotion:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
Directions for use as facial lotion:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
Though technically a lotion, we recommend that you package it as a cream (in a jar or tube), because the substantial viscosity may overwhelm some lotion pumps. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Cocoa Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tamanu Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Seed Oil, Organic Borage Seed Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Arnica Flower Extract Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Glycerin, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Phenoxyethanol, Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum), Carrot Seed Oil (Daucus Carota Sativa), Kukui Nut Seed Oil (Aleurites Moluccana), Organic Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Organic Arnica Flower Extract Extract (Arnica Montana), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Off-white to cream
- pH: 4.2-5.8