Coffee Butter Body Scrub
Coffee, sugar, and salt pair with butters to exfoliate and hydrate in this delicious-smelling scrub.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Wake up your skin with Coffee, mineral-rich Epsom and Fine Sea Salts, and natural Turbinado Sugar, all in a luscious blend of Organic Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, and Organic Olive Oil.
- Ultra-hydration and nourishment for dry and mature skin from neck to toe.
- Bright, delicious-smelling coffee sets this scrub apart, making it a great choice for coffee lovers and early mornings
- Butters melt on contact for a lovely feel on even the driest of skin
- Coffee grounds and their inherent caffeine work together to help smooth skin and unwanted ripples
- Antioxidant-rich coffee helps reveal younger-looking skin
- Olive oil is rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic, and stearic fatty acids and nourishes skin
- Arabica Coffee
- Organic Shea Butter
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Fine Sea Salt & Epsom Salts
- Organic Olive Oil
- Pair with Cocoa Butter creams or lotions
- Add essential oils that pair with coffee, like Sweet Orange or Peppermint
- Integrate into a spa routine with Coffee Shampoo & Body Wash
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
55% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use in shower, bath, or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Not recommended for the face.
- Mix in Essential or Fragrance Oils to complement the coffee smell. Keep between .25% to 3%. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used.
- Try adding in some Marula or Moringa Oil to create a more oily scrub. Use an organic oil to increase the organic content.
- Do not melt.
Consider an 8 to 12 oz wide-mouth PET jar. We do not recommend glass for shower and tub products. We do not recommend an airless jar for this product.
Organic Shea Butter, Fine Sea Salt, Coffee, Epsom Salt, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Turbinado Sugar, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Coffee (Coffea Arabica), Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Turbinado Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus)
Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas. Remember to not put salt in an open cut. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. Avoid using all body polishes on the face. Note that this product does melt on contact with skin and temperatures above 90 degrees. Consider this when shipping to your customers.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Dark Brown