Cooling Leg Spray
A cooling spray designed to soothe legs but great anywhere to relax and refresh
A multi-purpose spray designed to soothe and cool tired feet and legs, but also excellent as a body spray or around the home on laundry or linens.
- Peppermint and Spearmint Oils help skin (or fabrics) feel cool and refreshed
- Features a strong mint scent from Peppermint and Spearmint Oils that becomes more subtle when applied to skin or fabrics
Helps to nourish and improve the toned appearance of skin with vegan OptiMSM and Rosemary Extract
- Use it to soothe tired legs and feet or to refresh linens and clothing
- A great and versatile spray for your home, spa, massage room, or pedicure station
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint & Tea Tree Essential Oils
- Pair with other summer products like Sea Salt Spray and Mango Soothing Aloe Gel
- Combine in a line of cooling products or mint-scented sprays and creams
- Enhance with other essential or fragrance oils to customize for your line.
- We encourage you to try samples before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
91% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Spray generously any time or anywhere you need an invigorating boost of cool mint. Spray on tired legs or feet after a workout, on the body after time in the sun, or on laundry for an invigorating refresher.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Peppermint Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone, Menthol, Spearmint Leaf Oil, *Rosemary Flower Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, *White Willow Bark Extract, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone, Menthol, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol, Organic Alcohol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: clear to slightly milky
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8