Cranberry Seed Oil
Cranberry Seed oil is an essential fatty acid oil recently introduced into the supplement industry. Vegan Paraben-Free Phthalate-Free Gluten-Free
Nutrient-dense Cold Pressed Cranberry Seed Oil is a wonderful choice for skin and hair care products intended to moisturize and soothe. This carrier oil is ultra-hydrating and ideal in hair care products meant to replenish and fortify dry or lifeless hair.
This antioxidant packed superfruit is powerful, yet still gentle enough to use in products geared toward sensitive skin, troubled skin, mature skin, or even in baby care products.
- Category: Carrier oil
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, hair and body oils, serums, balms, conditioners, scrubs and polishes
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Light to dark golden clear liquid, sometimes with a green tint.
- Odor: Wonderful fruity cranberry scent
- Derived From: Cranberries
- Part(s) Used: Seeds
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: USA
- Method of Extraction: Cold pressed
- Processing: Cold pressed
- Cranberry Seed Oil can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
- Wonderful in hair care products, (especially hair oils) meant to restore moisture and shine to distressed hair.
- Gentle enough for use in sensitive skincare lines and baby care lines.
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1 - 100%
Cranberry Seed Oil can be added to any skin or hair care product or used by itself to hydrate the skin and hair.
How To Store
Store in a dry, cool place in a tightly closed container. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
Cranberry Seed Oil
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.