DMAE Mud Gel Facial Cleanser
Cleanse and rejuvenate maturing skin with this powerful gel and clay-based cleanser.
Harness toning and powerful vegan DMAE combined with Kaolin Clays to hydrate, rejuvenate, and purify with this customer-favorite cleanser.
- Italian Green and Pink Kaolin Clays combine to cleanse and purify skin of all types
- DMAE is a powerful ingredient for maturing skin, rejuvenating to leave skin looking fresh and beautiful
- Vitamin C aids in the appearance of skin and reduces signs of aging
- Rich with coconut-based moisturizers to leave skin feeling soft and hydrated
- This gel has good glide with only a mild lather, but shake before use
- Great in a DMAE or clay-focused line
- Italian Green Clay
- Pink Kaolin Clay
- Vegan DMAE
- Vitamin C
- Shake before use product
- Combine with either a DMAE or Mud/Clay line with products like the DMAE & OptiMSM Mud Mask and Toner
- Add scent to match your line
- We encourage you to try samples before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Shake before use.
Cleanse your face and neck up to twice a day. Always cleanse in circular motions in an upward direction. You don't need to use anything but your hands; washcloths are optional.
Tube with wide orifice, or bottle with saddle pump.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, DMAE Bitartrate, Vitamin C Ester, Green Clay, Pink Clay, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Pink Clay (Kaolin/Illite), Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol
- Color: Medium brownish red
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8