Dream Cream (Certified Organic)
A dense cream specially formulated to intensely rehydrate dry hair & skin.
This versatile and truly dreamy cream can help you solve your hair and skin revitalization needs. Full of moisturizers and emollients, this USDA Certified Organic cream is indulgent and effective.
USDA Certified Organic
- Moisturizes & soothes cracking cuticles, peeling heels, rough, itchy elbows, and more!
- Also works well in thick and dry hair by taming frizzy flyaways and coarse curls
- USDA Certified Organic so you can enjoy each ingredient at its best
- No added fragrance, just a light natural scent
- Can be customized with essential oils or fragrance oils
- Keep below 83¬∞ F to prevent melting - please check "How to Use" section
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Acai Extract
- Organic Grapeseed Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Choose how you'll market this product: as a dry skin solution, a hair taming cream, or a multi-use option
- Customize with scents to include in any line
- Add to your premium hair or skin care collection with a focus on Certified Organic
- We encourage you to try samples before ordering in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
95% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as body cream:
Apply to the entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
Package true to your brand's aesthetic in appropriate packaging for your end products viscosity.
Shea Butter*, Water, Acai Berry Extract*, Alcohol*, Grape Seed Oil*, Lecithin*, Vitamin E, Beeswax*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carnauba Wax*, Glycerin*, Xanthan Gum
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Water (Aqua), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Extract*, Alcohol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Lecithin*, Tocopherol, Beeswax*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Glycerin*, Xanthan Gum
PLEASE NOTE: delicate formula that should be kept cool at temperatures below its melting point of 83F
Details: Due to the product containing a large percentage of Organic Shea butter (which has a lower melting point than most butters) and preserved with Organic Ethanol (which has a low flash point of 59-68° F/15-20C and boils at a low temperature of 172-176F/78-80C), this formula is very delicate. Please be aware that the melting temperature of this finished good is a low 83F/30C and plan accordingly during hot weather. More info and guidelines here: https://library.essentialwholesale.com/how-to-keep-naturally-preserved-cosmetics-healthy-happy/
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Anhydrous, no preservative needed
- Color: White to off-white