A dry shampoo powder ideal for use in the hair to absorb excess oil and odor between washes, boosted with hair-loving ingredients.
This fabulous time saver can give your customers that extra day in between hair washes, be a best friend on long camping trips, or help out anytime when regular shampooing simply isn't practical or desired. Hair and scalp cleansers combine with nourishing ingredients to elevate this dry shampoo.
- Effective balance of both oil and odor absorbents
- Includes Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Aloe Powder, and Sodium Bicarbonate to purify and hydrate
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Contains Vitamin C Ester and Provitamin B5 to nourish scalp and hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Montmorillonite Clay
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)
- Perfect addition to any hair care line, general beauty line, or on the go or travel-focused kits.
- Pairs well with many of our other bases, such as our Shampoo & Conditioner, Styling Hair Gel, and Fine Hair & Body Powder.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Sulfates
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
<1% Organic Content
Brush your hair. Place a small amount of dry shampoo in your hands, lean your head forward and work through your hair starting from the roots. Brush your hair as normal. If hair still looks a bit greasy, repeat application.
Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Allantoin, Green Clay, Organic Aloe Leaf Powder, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Zinc Oxide
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Allantoin, Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Organic Aloe Leaf Powder (Aloe Barbadensis), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: No preservation required
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2-5.8