Earl Grey Body Polish
A highly exfoliating body polish packed with the benefits of black tea.
This sugar-based scrub puts its exfoliating properties to work to instantly smooth and soften your dry or rough skin. The antioxidant-rich power of black tea soaks into your skin to reveal a brighter, younger-looking finish.
- This fine-grained scrub is gentle and exfoliating from head to toe
- Organic Sugar smooths, hydrates, and polishes skin
- Use it on any rough or dry skin; knees, elbows, hands, and feet will all thank you
- Sugar's natural humectant properties lock in moisture
- Minimal scent, just a lightly sweet natural fragrance
- Great for all skin types
- Organic Babassu Oil
- Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000)
- Kokum Butter Refined
- Camellia Seed Oil CP
- Daikon Seed Extract
- Fine White Sugar (Beet, Non-GMO, and Vegan)
- Organic Black Tea
- Purple Kaolin Clay (Beraclay)
- Add scents to suit your brand or product line
- Include in a line of premium skin products or those focused on teas
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
19% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use in shower, bath or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Not recommended for the face.
Mix in Essential Oils to create aromatherapy versions of this scrub. Keep between .25% to 3%. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used. Consider using Organic Essential Oils to increase the organic content.
Do not melt.
Consider a 4, 8, or 12 oz wide-mouth PET jar. We do not recommend glass for shower and tub products. We do not recommend an airless jar for this product.
Sugar, Babassu Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Kokum Seed Butter, Daikon Seed Extract, Black Tea, Purple Kaolin Clay
Sugar (Sucrose), Babassu (Orbignya oleifera) Oil, Camellia (Camellia oleifera) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Kokum (Garcinia indica) Seed Butter, Daikon (Raphanus sativus) Seed Extract, Black Tea (Camellia sinensis), Purple Kaolin (Argila roxa) Clay
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Tan to medium brown