Ecosuds Powder Soap
Unscented, biodegradable, and all purpose foaming powder cleanser great for around the house and camping.
This versatile powder soap is eco-friendly and biodegradable, making it a great option for camping or conscientious at-home users.
- A coconut-derived surfactant, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, helps foaming and the washing away of dirt and grime
- OptiMSM has been added to tone and soften hands during longer washing sessions
- Baking Soda neutralizes odors as it gently cleans
- Easy to transport without worrying about leakage while traveling
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Baking Soda
- Can be lightly scented or colored
- Great for camping, but please be aware of Leave No Trace guidelines: even biodegradable soaps and cleansers shouldn't be used directly in a natural water source. To wash yourself, your laundry, or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts. Then pour wastewater into a hole 6–8 inches deep.
- Consider as part of an outdoor-focused line
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing bulk sizes
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Pour a nickel-sized amount into your hands and add water. Scrub and rinse as needed.
For instructions and more tips on how to use, check out our Youtube video here: Ecosuds Powder Soap Video
Package in a jar with a scooper
Baking Soda, Zinc Oxide, Corn Starch, MSM, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Corn Starch (Zea Mays), MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Anhydrous Product. No preservative system needed.
- Color: Pale pink when dry, vibrant pink when hydrated