Equalizer Facial Moisturizer
A gentle and creamy herbal-infused facial moisturizer to tone, balance, and soothe unhappy skin.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
A lightweight, vitamin-packed facial moisturizer with organic herbal extracts formulated to soothe stressed, chaotic skin of all types. Balances moisture levels and tones thanks to the inclusion of OptiMSM and vegan DMAE.
Applies easily while absorbing quickly leaving an exceptionally comfortable and smooth finish that can be used day and night.
- Formulated to help restore balance to the skin while soothing and toning
- Perfect equalizing solution for any skincare regimen, especially stressed and confused skin
- Contains extracts of Rooibos, Calendula, White Tea, and Lavender
- Includes toning Vegan DMAE, which can help improve the appearance of chaotic and maturing skin
- Added moisture-boosting OptiMSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organically preserved
- Vegan DMAE
- Organic Rooibos, Calendula, White Tea, & Lavender Extracts
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamins A, B5, C & E
- Keep some in your treatment room for use during facials or after facial waxings, galvanic treatments, or laser procedures to soothe and calm. Or sell to clients for at-home treatments between visits.
- Pair with our Equalizer Cream Facial Cleanser, Equalizer Facial Exfoliant, Equalizer Cream Facial Mask, and Equalizer Facial Serum for a full collection!
- an be customized with the addition of essential/fragrance oils. We recommend scenting this product as it is organically preserved.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
80% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as facial cream:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
Directions for use as body cream:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
The viscosity of this cream is such that it will work best from a wide-mouth jar or in tubes. Consider a beautiful glass jar or even a PET jar with a lovely cap. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Water, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Alcohol*, Olive Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Fruit Oil*, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carrot Seed Oil , Hyaluronic Acid, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), DMAE Bitartrate, Rooibos Leaf & Stem Extract*, Lavender Flower Extract*, Calendula Flower Extract*, White Peony Tea Extract*, Vitamin E , Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin A Palmitate, Xanthan Gum.
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Alcohol*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil*, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate (DMAE Bitartrate), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf & Stem Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Peony Tea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol , Retinyl Palmitate , Xanthan Gum.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol
- Color: Off-white to light beige
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8
Hazmat ingredients are classified as hazardous by the DOT (Department of Transportation). Due to the nature of these materials, extra care must be taken in the shipping and handling process. Specific labels, documentation, and shipping methods may be needed to ensure the safety of these items during transport. These ingredients can only be shipped via UPS Ground, within the continental US, and cannot be expedited. We recommend planning ahead when ordering Hazmat ingredients to ensure that you receive them within your desired time frame.