Grapeseed oil is a fast absorbing, nutrient-rich, non-greasy carrier oil that's a great option for a variety of skin types.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
- Category: Carrier oil
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, balms, scrubs and polishes, cream exfoliants, serums
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Clear light to dark yellow liquid, sometimes with green tint
- Odor: Nearly odorless
- Derived From: Grapes
- Part(s) Used: Seeds
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Method of Extraction: Solvent extraction
- Processing: Refined, bleached, deodorized, winterized
- Take advantage of Grapeseed Oil's astringent properties by adding it to a shaving oil or a formulation for oily or troubled skin.
- Use this oil to enhance an antioxidant focused skincare line or add to mature skin products for extra hydration.
- Can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
For more information on Grapeseed Oil and other plant derived carrier oils, click here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/
This product is vegan.
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Recommended Usage Rate: 1 - 100%
Grapeseed Oil can be added to any skin or hair care product or used by itself to hydrate the skin and hair.
How To Store
Store in a dry, cool place in a tightly closed container. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: Pale to bright yellow with green tint
- pH: Not measurable
- Specific Gravity: 0.92 - 0.93 g/mL
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.