Hand Aloe Gel
A lightly hydrating gel to soothe and moisturize with Lime and Tea Tree oils.
A wonderfully light, fast-drying gel formulated with soothing Organic Aloe, gentle Organic Alcohol to lightly cleanse, and Tea Tree and Lime Essential Oils. Customers will want to apply this gentle and hydrating gel to cleanse and moisturize at any time throughout the day.
- Formulated to moisturize and lightly cleanse hands with Tea Tree and Organic Alcohol
- Offers soothing hydration from Aloe with an invigorating smell
- Ideal for those who are always on the go, traveling, or outdoors
- Beautifully scented with crisp and uplifting Lime Essential Oil
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Alcohol
- Lime & Tea Tree Essential Oils
- Witch Hazel
- Perfect for keeping in your pocket, purse, or on your desk,as well as in travel kits, makeup bags, and specialty outdoor-focused lines.
- Looking for a different scent? Try our lavender No Rinse Hand Cleanser!
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- If you're looking for a high-alcohol cleanser, we recommend our 64% Alcohol Hand Cleansing Gel or the 70% Alcohol Cleansing Spray
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
91% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use:
Apply to hands as needed to cleanse, soothe, and hydrate.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a bottle with a saddle or treatment pump, jar, or tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Lime Peel Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Alcohol, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Glycerin, Lime Peel Oil (Citrus Aurantifolia), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2-5.8