Herbal Wheat & Oat Conditioner
An extract-rich soothing conditioner that leaves hair exceptionally soft.
An enhanced formula containing the moisturizing properties of an array of extracts. Perfect for all kinds of hair, this conditioner gives is soft and gentle for routine use and those with sensitive scalps.
- A milky, smooth texture coats and nourishes hair of all types
- Hair feels extra soft from Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Provitamin B5
- 9 organic extracts combine to provide intense nourishment
- pH balanced to increase smoothness and shine for healthy-looking hair
- Organic Oat Straw Extract increases softness, making this ideal for people with more textured hair
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Organic Nettle Leaf, Milk Thistle, Marshmallow and many other Extracts
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Provitamin B5
- Vitamin E
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water
- A wonderful addition to a natural-focused line or for pairing with other Honey and Oat products
- Excellent for sensitive scalps and skin
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
87% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
- Apply to wet hair using hands or a comb to work conditioner through, covering the entire hair shaft from root to end.
- Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how deeply you wish to condition. The longer it stays in, the stronger the aromas become.
- Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Package in a bottle with a saddle pump or a tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic Nettle Leaf Extract, Organic Chickweed Extract, Organic Slippery Elm Extract, Organic Milk Thistle Extract, Organic Marshmallow Root Extract, Organic Oat Straw Extract, Organic Blue Green Algae Extract, Organic Alcohol
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Organic Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica Dioica), Organic Chickweed Extract (Stellaria Media), Organic Slippery Elm Extract (Ulmus Fulva), Organic Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum Marianum), Organic Marshmallow Root Extract (Althea Officinalis), Organic Oat Straw Extract (Avena Sativa), Organic Blue Green Algae Extract (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae), Organic Alcohol
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Organic Alcohol
- Color: Pale white to cream