Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
A protein hydrolyzed from quinoa through an enzymatic process and used in hair products for its conditioning abilities. A gluten-free alternative to hydrolyzed wheat protein. Vegan No Added Parabens No Added Phthalates No Added Gluten
- Quinoa, (pronounced keen-WAH), is a grain-like pseudo cereal, which became very popular in the food industry among consumers seeking gluten-free alternatives to wheat and which is now gaining momentum in the natural cosmetic and personal care industries.
- Hydrolyzed quinoa protein refers to quinoa derived amino acids broken down through the enzymatic processing of Quinoa seeds.
- Offers a unique amino acid profile, which includes all essential amino acids, including methionine, arginine and glutamine, which are all invaluable from promoting healthy hair and skin.
- Perfect for hair care products designed to smooth and protect the hair shaft from drying, splitting and tangling.
- Moisturizes and smooths the cuticle layer of the hair shafts, making them less prone to latch onto one another, thereby freeing and preventing tangles.
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Proteins