Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
A protein hydrolyzed from quinoa through an enzymatic process and used in hair products for its conditioning abilities. A gluten-free alternative to hydrolyzed wheat protein. Vegan No Added Parabens No Added Phthalates No Added Gluten
- Quinoa, (pronounced keen-WAH), is a grain-like pseudo cereal, which became very popular in the food industry among consumers seeking gluten-free alternatives to wheat and which is now gaining momentum in the natural cosmetic and personal care industries.
- Hydrolyzed quinoa protein refers to quinoa derived amino acids broken down through the enzymatic processing of Quinoa seeds.
- Offers a unique amino acid profile, which includes all essential amino acids, including methionine, arginine and glutamine, which are all invaluable from promoting healthy hair and skin.
- Perfect for hair care products designed to smooth and protect the hair shaft from drying, splitting and tangling.
- Moisturizes and smooths the cuticle layer of the hair shafts, making them less prone to latch onto one another, thereby freeing and preventing tangles.
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Proteins
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.