Lavender is the focus in this hydrating, soothing conditioner
The delightfully relaxing aroma of lavender is well-balanced to produce the perfect calming qualities without being overwhelming. Fully hydrate your hair with lingering hints of lavender and other hydrating ingredients.
- A silky, smooth texture
- Subtly but fully scented with
- Brings the relaxing aroma of lavender to your shower
- Soothing, rehydrating, and nourishing all at once
- Emollient-Rich Rosehip Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Distillate
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- This wash pairs perfectly with Essential’s Lavender Hair & Body Wash and would fit with any lavender or relaxation-focused line
- This product is naturally scented; simply package and sell
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Palm
This product is vegan.
87% Organic Content
- Apply to wet hair using hands or a comb to work conditioner through, covering the entire hair shaft from root to end.
- Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how deeply you wish to condition. The longer it stays in, the stronger the aromas become.
- Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Package in a bottle with a saddle pump or a tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Flower Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Alcohol
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol
- Color: Bright white to cream