Mango Butter - 1 lb
Mango butter is a deeply nourishing, moisturizing butter with wonderful slip and spreadability.
Mango butter is a highly moisturizing butter that is wonderful for all skin types, but is especially beneficial for dry skin. It is soft and pliable with a luxurious texture and slip, and is characterized by its high percentage of stearic and oleic fatty acids.
Mango butter is very stable with high spreadability, making it fairly easy to work with in cosmetic formulations. It is as beneficial for the hair as it is for the skin, and can be used in hair masks, conditioners, shampoos, or even on its own to help smooth and moisturize dry, frizzy, or damaged hair. It is also great for use in products geared toward curls or natural hair.
- Category: Butters
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, color cosmetics, hair masks, masks, hair styling products, balms, body scrubs and polishes, soaps, lip balms
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Cream to pale yellow solid butter
- Odor: Light fatty odor
- Derived From: Mangos
- Part(s) Used: Seeds
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: India, USA
- Method of Extraction: Expeller pressed
- Processing: Expeller pressed, filtered, refined, bleached, deodorized
- Not for internal consumption.
- Can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
- Wonderful for hydrating and smoothing dry, frizzy, or damaged hair.
- High stearic and oleic acid content gives mango butter a wonderful texture and slip, and can help improve the feel of lotions and creams.
- Learn more about mango butter in skin care with our blog Mango Butter - Tropical Magic for Hair & Skin
- Create your own DIY Strawberry Mango Facial Serum
This product is vegan.