Mango Butter Refined (Certified Organic)
Mango Butter is filtered, bleached, and deodorized using certified organic methods, no solvents are used.
Superior emollient and skin conditioner perfectly suited for use in a wide variety of bath, body and hair care products, such as lotions, creams, body butters, balms, salves, hand and nail care, and any product targeting dry skin/hair support. Suitable for most skin types.
Appreciated for it's moisturizing properties and skin conditioning effects due to abundant levels of fatty acids, stearic and oleic acids, Mango Butter is a great choice for formulas designed to help sooth, smooth and soften from top to bottom.
Procured from the fruit seed of the Mango Tree, Mango Butter is a rich, non-greasy, semi-solid plant-based emollient that is similar in chemical structure, feel and appearance to cocoa butter and shea butter, and is often used in similar applications.
- Category: Butters, USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Ingredient Function: Emollient, Occlusive
- Used in: Lotions, creams, body butters, balms, salves, hand and nail care, and any product targeting dry skin/hair support
- Solubility: Soluble in hot oil
- Appearance: White to off-white semi-solid
- Derived From: Mangos
- Part(s) Used: Kernel
- Preserved With: N/a
- Country of Origin: India
- Processing: Filtered, bleached, deodorized using certified organic methods
- It's softer than cocoa butter which makes it easier to work with
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate:
General use recommendation for standard body butter is: 80% hard butter, to 20% oil.
Example: 80% hard butter, 18% oil, 1% Vitamin E ,1% fragrance or essential oil.
How To Store
Store in a cool, dry place away from UV light.
Mangifera indica (Organic Mango) Kernel Butter
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: White to off-white
- Shelf Life: 2 years from purchase date
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.