Mango Charcoal Face & Body Wash
A purifying wash safe for both the face and body with a gentle tropical and sweet mango aroma.
A deep cleansing and purifying face & body wash formulated with Activated Charcoal and scented with our Natural Mango Fragrance Oil. With DMAE, Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tea Tree Essential OIl, and Extracts of Rooibos, Cranberry, Orange, and more, this powerful wash will leave you feeling clean and soft from head to toe.
- Effective at cleansing the face and body without over-drying
- Includes Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Provitamin B5 for an extra boost of moisture, volume, and shine
- Contains natural alpha hydroxy acids and antioxidants derived from organic herbal extracts to boost the scalp
- Activated Charcoal and Tea Tree Essential Oil help to purify and deep clean
- Lavender and Chamomile Distillates boost soothing capabilities
- Clear charcoal product color with a delightful but subtle aroma of freshly cut mangos
- Activated Charcoal
- Natural Mango Fragrance Oil
- Chamomile & Lavender Distillates
- Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Vegan DMAE
- Herbal Extracts of Rooibos, Bilberry, Cranberry, Lemon, and Orange
- Perfect addition to any skincare routine, but is suited for lines focusing on the benefits of Activated Charcoal, and summertime collections.
- Pairs well with many of our other bases such as our Mango Deep Conditioner, Mango Sea Salt Spray, Charcoal Cream Mask, Purifying Conditioner, Clarifying Facial Exfoliant, and Clarifying Facial Serum.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
<1% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as face wash:
Dampen face with warm water to open pores. Apply a dime sized amount of product into hands and work into lather. Slowly cleanse the face using upward circular motions. Rinse with cold water and follow with toner and moisturizer.
Directions for use as body wash:
Wet body and massage a small amount of gel onto body, working into a lather. Rinse well.
Pack off into tubes, or bottles of choice with a treatment pump, disc cap, pump, or dispensing cap depending on how you are marketing the product (face wash, body wash, or both?). Package true to your brand’s aesthetic!
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate, Organic Alcohol Extracts of Rooibos/Bilberry/Sugar Cane/Cranberry/Lemon/Sugar Maple/Orange, Lavender Water, Chamomile Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree Essential Oil, ProVitamin B5, Natural Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate, Organic Alcohol Extracts of Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis)/Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)/Sugar Cane (Saccharum Officinarum)/Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)/Lemon (Citrus Limon)/Sugar Maple (Acer Saccharinum)/Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Water, Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil, ProVitamin B5 (DL Panthenol), Natural Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Black
- pH: 4.2-5.8