Micellar Water - Lavender
Our standard and effective Micellar Water scented with Lavender Essential Oil
Easily wipe off oil, dirt, and makeup with one cotton pad, scented with calming and soothing Lavender Essential Oil
- Our standard customer favorite Micellar Water with Lavender Essential Oil for a relaxing experience
- Micelles gently and effectively cleanse the face, with an oil-loving and an opposite, water-loving end to cleanse and remove grease and grime
- A calming scent makes this ideal before bed
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Witch Hazel Water
- Great in travel or gym-bag sizes for anyone on the go
- Consider as part of a camping or outdoors kit
- An easy way to expand a Lavender or botanical line
- This is a shake well product
- We encourage you to try samples before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Directions for use as eye makeup remover:
Apply Micellar Water to cotton pad. Hold pad over closed eyes for 3-5 seconds and wipe gently. Avoid harsh rubbing and repeat if necessary.
Directions for use as skin cleanser and makeup remover:
Apply Micellar Water to cotton pad. Wipe over entire face to remove makeup and dirt. Avoid harsh rubbing. No need to rinse.
Learn more by reading our FAQ on Micellar Water
Spray bottle or disc cap.
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Lavender Flower Oil, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol
Water (Aqua), Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Polysorbate 20, Alcohol
This is a shake well product.
If irritation occurs, simply rinse off after use.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Alcohol
- Color: Clear to cloudy
- pH: 4.2 to 5.8