Micellar Water - Natural
Quick and easy skin cleanser that removes makeup and detritus with no need for soap or water.
Micellar Water's micelles cling to dirt and oil on one end, and water on the other, removing makeup and other grime easily. Can be used as is or rinse after use.
- Cleanses skin gently with micelles, enhanced by Witch Hazel Water for a complete clean
- Removes dirt and oil from your face, leaving you with clean, fresh skin
- Dampen a cotton pad with this water and simply wipe over your face
- This unscented version is most versatile
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Witch Hazel Water
- Great in travel or gym-bag sizes for anyone on the go
- Include as part of a camping or outdoors kit
- Consider the other scented versions for more variety
- This is a shake well product
- We encourage you to try samples before purchasing in bulk
- View our FAQ on Micellar Water
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use as eye makeup remover:
Apply Micellar Water to cotton pad. Hold pad over closed eyes for 3-5 seconds and wipe gently. Avoid harsh rubbing and repeat if necessary.
Directions for use as skin cleanser and makeup remover:
Apply Micellar Water to cotton pad. Wipe over entire face to remove makeup and dirt. Avoid harsh rubbing. No need to rinse.
Learn more by reading our FAQ on Micellar Water
Spray bottle or disc cap.
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol
Water (Aqua), Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides), Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol
This is a shake well product
If irritation occurs, simply rinse off after use
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Alcohol
- Color: Clear to cloudy
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8