A moisturizing hair conditioner enhanced with essential fatty acid-rich rosehip oil and vegetable glycerin.
A complete conditioner, specifically intended to help rehydrate and moisturize all hair types. This conditioner locks in positive replenishment, leaving hair with a soft, shiny, lustrous glow.
- Smooth, pleasing texture
- Loaded with fatty acids and complimentary oils designed for hydration retention
- A must-have addition to your ultra-moisturizing conditioning hair care line
- Light and soothing scent adds enjoyment to your shower experience
- Roman Chamomile Distillate
- Provitamin B5
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Certified Organic White Willow Bark Extract
- An easy all-around conditioner that you can scent to match your line
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
88% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
- Apply to wet hair and use hands or a comb to work conditioner through, covering the entire hair shaft from root to end.
- Leave in for 1 to 5 minutes, depending on how deeply you wish to condition.
- Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Package in a bottle with a saddle pump or a tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Alcohol
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol
- Color: Bright white to cream