Natural Whipped Soap Base
Get creative with this unscented, uncolored whipped soap.
Use as is or add your own creative flare to this soap unscented, uncolored whipped soap base. Ideal for all ages, and especially fun to play with. An excellent base for whipped soap, or add other ingredients and let your creativity flow with this moisturizing and playful soap base.
- Unscented and uncolored but takes additional ingredients well
- A fun and popular take on soaps
- Perfect for an "add in" DIY activity or as is
- Tub safe; washes away easily
- Rose Distillate
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- The perfect way to test your ideas for a whipped soap
- Add scent or color to match your line or appeal to a younger audience
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Apply to wet skin directly, or to sponge. Scrub thoroughly, avoiding eyes. Gently wash all suds away.
Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Rose Distillate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Rose (Rosa damascena) Distillate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc)
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed
- Color: Bright white to cream