Niacinamide Serum 10%
Brighten, balance, and hydrate skin with our upgraded Niacinamide Serum 10% formula. Your customers will love this serum's complexion evening power and shine control thanks to its increased niacinamide content and the addition of zinc PCA. Formulated with oily and blemish-prone skin in mind, Niacinamide Serum 10% is water-based, making it super breathable and more modern and competitive in today's beauty market.
Give customers the ultimate oily skin regulating formula with Niacinamide Serum 10%. Boosted niacinamide content works to reduce the appearance of uneven or dull skin tone, while zinc PCA helps soothe troubled skin and regulate excess oil and shine.
Glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera combine to give this serum a soothing, hydrating twist, supporting the skin's barrier and setting this serum apart from similar ones on the market. While Niacinamide Serum 10% was created with oily, blemish-prone, and teenage skin in mind, it is a wonderfully versatile product. Add to beauty lines to benefit skin of all types.
- Niacinamide helps skin tone appear even, glowing, and bright.
- Zinc PCA soothes distressed and blemish-prone skin, and helps control excess
- shine for oily skin types.
- Hyaluronic acid and glycerin add a humectant boost, drawing moisture from the
- environment for all-day hydration.
- Aloe vera helps calm and soothe distressed skin while giving this serum a cooling, lightweight gel texture.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Zinc PCA
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vegetable glycerin
- Aloe vera
- The perfect addition to any skincare line geared toward oily or blemish-prone skin.
- Impurity and shine control makes this serum perfect for younger markets.
- Lasting hydration from glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and aloe helps this serum stand out from similar ones on the market.
- Customize Niacinamide Serum 10% in our lab with signature fragrance, peptides, botanical extracts, and more.
- No added phthalates
- No added parabens
- No added palm
Apply 1 - 2 drops/pumps of serum to clean, dry skin and gently massage into skin. Allow a few minutes to fully absorb into skin before applying additional products.
Can be used morning or night. Most effective when applied to freshly cleansed skin, and before the application of heavier products like creams or moisturizers.
Package in a glass bottle with a dropper, or an airless pump bottle.
Water, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.