Palmitoyl Peptide Complex (Special Purchase)
This Palmitoyl Peptide Complex is a nourishing peptide blend perfect for use in eye creams, serums, and gels.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Palmitoyl Peptide Complex is a highly moisturizing additive designed for products for the eye area. It can be added to under eye products to help eyes appear lively and awake.
Its hydrating, rejuvenating properties make it especially beneficial in eye creams for mature skin, but it is highly effective at helping the under eye region appear bright and nourished in all skin types.
- Category: Additive
- Ingredient Function: Moisturizing, eye cream additive
- Used in: Creams, lotions, serums, gels, eye creams and gels, concealers
- Solubility: Water soluble
- Appearance: Clear colorless to pale yellow liquid.
- Odor: Faint characteristic odor
- Derived From: Proprietary synthetic and plant origin
- Part(s) Used: N/A
- Preserved With: Chlorhexidine Digluconate (20%) and Potassium Sorbate
- Country of Origin: France
- Method of Extraction: Not available
- Processing: Blended
- Ideal for use in soothing eye creams and serums.
- Helps skin and eye area appear bright, nourished, and awake.
- Wonderful for use in product lines geared toward mature skin.
Read this article to learn more about Palmitoyl Peptides: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4950680/
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1 - 3%
Palmitoyl Peptide Complex is water soluble, and can be added to formulations in the water phase or cool-down phase.
It should not be heated to a temperature higher than 113°F.
How To Store
Store in a tightly closed container in a refrigerator. We recommend a temperature of 39 to 45°F. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
Palmitoyl Peptide Complex
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Water (Aqua) (and) Glycerin (and) Steareth-20 (and) N-Hydroxysuccinimide (and) Chrysin (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- pH: 5 - 7
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 - 1.05
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.