This perfect pet conditioner is pH balanced and designed for the four-legged dogs and cats we all love.
Your pet deserves their own conditioner, and we have the perfect solution! This conditioner helps keep your furry friend soft and smooth, ideal for cuddling on the couch after mucky adventures. This fragrance-free pet conditioner is safe and works great for cats and dogs alike.
- A pH level suitable for all furry loved ones
- Unscented to create a pleasant cleansing experience for your pet
- Strengthens each strand and nourishes deeply with Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Provitamin B5 for healthy shine
- Compatible with pet-safe essential oils
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Castor Oil
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- You can add any animal-safe essential oils, or Essential's Pet Safe Essential Oil Blend
- With a pH ranging between 7.0 -8.0, this is a great addition to your pet-friendly product line
- Limit essential oils to those that are safe for dogs and cats (these vary between the species)
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
This product is vegan.
88% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
- Apply to wet hair using hands or a comb to work conditioner through, covering the entire hair shaft from root to end.
- Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how deeply you wish to condition. The longer it stays in, the stronger the aromas become.
- Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Package in a bottle with a saddle pump or a tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol
- Color: Bright white to cream
- pH: 7.0 to 8.0 (suitable for dogs and cats)