Pet Shampoo (pH Balanced)
A no fragrance pH-balanced pet shampoo formulated for all of your adventurous cat and dog friends.
Formulated specially for dogs and cats, this perfectly pH-balanced shampoo cleanses and nourishes pet hair and skin, no matter how dirty their adventures.
- Effective at cleansing the hair/fur and skin without over-drying
- Includes soothing organic Aloe
- Contains Provitamin B5 for a boost of hydration and to keep coats shiny and healthy
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent--please only use scents suitable for the species and size of target breeds
- Suitable for pets who have sensitive skin
- Organic Aloe
- Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Perfect for any pet-focused product lines, as well as pet groomers, daycares, and clinics.
- Keep some in your grooming salon or boarding facility.
- Pairs well with many of our other pet-safe bases such as our Pet Conditioner, Leave-In Detangler Spray, and our Barrier Balm works great on rough or irritated foot pads.
- If planned use for dogs, you can customize with the addition of essential oils such as our Big Dog Essential Oil Blend. Always ensure you are using pet safe percentages when adding EOs to pet products and note that this can vary by the size of the animal. Essential oils are not recommended for cats.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Sulfates
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
62% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Apply shampoo to wet fur. Work shampoo through the hair shaft from root to ends while massaging in circular motions. Leave in for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and repeat if desired, then follow with a pet safe conditioner or detangler spray.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Provitamin B5, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 7.0 to 8.0 (suitable for dogs and cats)