Papaya Hand Soap - 5 Gallons
A delightfully balanced body wash formulated with natural colorants and sweet natural Papaya Fragrance Oil.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
This delicate and luxurious hand soap is great for all ages, and customers will look forward to using it, for both the natural biocolor pigment and natural scent. Dive into a tropical paradise and indulge with this juicy, mouth-watering, and enticing wash that lathers wonderfully, while leaving skin feeling silky smooth, hydrated, and smelling like fresh papaya.
- Contains 100% natural pigments and fragrance
- Includes Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Provitamin B5 for an extra boost of moisture, volume, and shine
- Soothing Lavender and Chamomile Distillates calm and hydrate the skin
- Formulated with soothing Organic Aloe and moisturizing Jojoba Oil
- Super enticing aroma reminiscent of freshly-cut papaya
- Suitable for all skin types and color-treated hair
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Papaya Natural Fragrance Oil
- Lavender and Chamomile Distillates
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Provitamin B5
- Formulated as a general body wash meant to cleanse and soothe while offering long-lasting hydration.
- Can easily fit into any fruity fragrance or kid focused product lines.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Sulfates
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
73% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.