Ready to Label Rosewater Facial Toner
A super hydrating facial toner formulated with the popular and delicate scent of rose.
A simple and hydrating facial toner that has been formulated to soften and condition the skin while balancing and toning. Formulated with Lebanese Rose Water, this toner smells just like a freshly blossomed rose. and is a bestseller! Sold in retail-sized multipacks of 12.
- Highlights beautiful and hydrating Rose Water in a moisturizing base
- Includes Organic Aloe for a soothing boost while balancing pH
- Helps to remove residue left behind after cleansing
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- Alluring and delightful natural rose scent
- Rose Water
- Organic Aloe
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Rosewater is one of the most popular bases for facial toners, making this toner an easy fit into almost any line.
- Pairs well with many of our other rose inspired base products, such as our Rose Gommage Gel Mask, Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Serum, and Rosewater Cream.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
82% Organic Content
Directions for use as facial astringent:
Using a toner/astringent is an important step in any serious skin care regime to help balance the skin's pH after the use of unbalancing cleansers and washes. After cleansing the face, apply a moderate amount of toner/astringent to a cotton pad and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with serum/moisturizer of choice.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Rose Flower Water, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8