Rhassoul clay is a gently exfoliating clay that has long been used for skin improvement due to its high capacity for absorption. Vegan Paraben-Free Phthalate-Free Gluten-Free
- Rhassoul Clay's most impressive property is its capacity of adsorption due to its high level of ion exchange.
- It is wonderful in use as a clay poultice, mud pack, facial mask and even in some lotion and cleanser recipes.
- It gently exfoliates and cleanses resulting in younger looking skin.
- Clays used in water based products are best preserved with broad spectrum preservatives such as Essential's Preservative Blend.
- Great as a product in a luxurious spa line
Appearance: Tan powder
Country of Origin: Morocco
Ingredient Function: Absorbant/Mattifier
Recommended Usage Rate: 1% - 100%
Solubility: Partly soluble in acidic environment but solubility is never complete. It is dispersible in water.
How to Store: Store in a cool, dry place.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating people, or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.