Rhassoul clay is a gently exfoliating clay that has long been used for skin improvement due to its high capacity for absorption. Vegan Paraben-Free Phthalate-Free Gluten-Free
- Rhassoul Clay's most impressive property is its capacity of adsorption due to its high level of ion exchange.
- It is wonderful in use as a clay poultice, mud pack, facial mask and even in some lotion and cleanser recipes.
- It gently exfoliates and cleanses resulting in younger looking skin.
- Clays used in water based products are best preserved with broad spectrum preservatives such as Essential's Preservative Blend.
- Great as a product in a luxurious spa line
Appearance: Tan powder
Country of Origin: Morocco
Ingredient Function: Absorbant/Mattifier
Recommended Usage Rate: 1% - 100%
Solubility: Partly soluble in acidic environment but solubility is never complete. It is dispersible in water.
How to Store: Store in a cool, dry place.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating people, or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.