Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Cream
A light, nourishing base cream perfect for the face or body and rich in fatty acids and antioxidants.
Give your delicate facial skin the attention and love it deserves with this ultra-nourishing, vitamin-packed cream. This smooth, lightweight cream is perfectly formulated to treat your skin right. by delivering skin-boosting antioxidants and fatty acids.
- A perfect unscented base cream to be enhanced by light essential or fragrance oils
- Can be used to nourish any dry, neglected skin; works for all skin types
- Gentle ingredients make it perfect for use around the eyes and across the face, but don't feel shy about using some on your body too!
- Packed with beneficial Vitamin C, full of gamma linoleic acid
- Rosehip oil is a great source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Hibiscus Extract provides needed antioxidant properties
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Hibiscus Flower Extract
- Provitamins B5 and Vitamin A
- Can be used as a base for scenting; calming Chamomile or Lavender would give the cream an extra soothing element
- Versatility means this product could also be marketed as a facial cream or an all-over nourishing cream
- We encourage you to order samples before placing large orders.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
77% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use as facial cream:
Moisturize your face and neck with cream every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face loves you, so you should love it.
Directions for use as body cream:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows, and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
The viscosity of this cream is such that it will work best from a wide-mouth jar or in tubes. Consider a beautiful glass jar or even a PET jar with a lovely cap. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract (Hibiscus Sabdariffa), Provitamin A (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8