Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Cream
A light, nourishing base cream perfect for the face or body and rich in fatty acids and antioxidants.
Give your delicate facial skin the attention and love it deserves with this ultra-nourishing, vitamin-packed cream. This smooth, lightweight cream is perfectly formulated to treat your skin right. by delivering skin-boosting antioxidants and fatty acids.
- A perfect unscented base cream to be enhanced by light essential or fragrance oils
- Can be used to nourish any dry, neglected skin; works for all skin types
- Gentle ingredients make it perfect for use around the eyes and across the face, but don't feel shy about using some on your body too!
- Packed with beneficial Vitamin C, full of gamma linoleic acid
- Rosehip oil is a great source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Hibiscus Extract provides needed antioxidant properties
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Hibiscus Flower Extract
- Provitamins B5 and Vitamin A
- Can be used as a base for scenting; calming Chamomile or Lavender would give the cream an extra soothing element
- Versatility means this product could also be marketed as a facial cream or an all-over nourishing cream
- We encourage you to order samples before placing large orders.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
45% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as facial cream:
Moisturize your face and neck with cream every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face loves you, so you should love it.
Directions for use as body cream:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows, and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
The viscosity of this cream is such that it will work best from a wide-mouth jar or in tubes. Consider a beautiful glass jar or even a PET jar with a lovely cap. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic
Water, Coconut Oil*, Roseship Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysobate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hibiscus Flower Extract*, Neem Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Provitamin B5 (DL Panthenol), Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin B3, Provitamin A , Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum.
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil , Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysobate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate , Niacinamide, Beta Carotene , Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8