Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Lotion
A fabulous lotion formulated for the face with an effective and nourishing blend of Rosehip and Hibiscus. This is a lighter version of our Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Cream.
This creamy and luxurious lotion leaves skin feeling supple, soft, and renewed with a youthful glow! Rosehip is rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids, while Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants and natural acids. This is a lighter version of our Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Cream.
- Formulated to provide maximum vitamin and antioxidant support as well as toning and smoothing power
- Rosehip Oil (fruit of the rose) is rich with Vitamins A, C, E, Lycopene, Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Rosehip works in tandem with antioxidant-rich and toning Hibiscus
- Contains toning and rejuvenating DMAE & MSM
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Especially suitable for dry and mature skin
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Organic Hibiscus Extract
- Vegan DMAE & MSM
- Vitamins A, B3, B5, C, & E
- Formulated for mature skin, and is suitable for sensitive and dry skin as well
- Can easily fit into any premium spa line. Keep some in your treatment room for a luxurious experience during facials or sell to clients as an upkeep product between visits.
- Pairs well with our other Rosehip and Hibiscus focused bases, such as our Rosehip & Hibiscus Cream, Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Serum, and Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Cream.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
81% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as body lotion:
Using circular motions, apply a generous amount to the entire body when skin is clean and dry.
Directions for use as facial lotion:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
The viscosity of this lotion is not suitable for a jar. We recommend packaging into PET plastic or glass bottles using saddle pumps, or disc tops. Tubes are also a good option. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract, DMAE Bitartrate, MSM, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Provitamin B5, Vitamin C Ester, Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Propanediol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract (Hibiscus Sabdariffa), DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Provitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Propanediol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2-5.8