Salicylic Acid Powder
This beta-hydroxy acid is a powerful and effective exfoliant.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Appearance: White crystalline powder.
Melting or Freezing Point: 318F
- Category: Additive
- Ingredient Function: Exfolliant
- Used in: Cleansers, Scrubs, Lotions
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & glycols, but best when both are used & heated up to 40-45 oC (104F - 115F)
- Appearance: White Powder
- Odor: Slightly phenolic (sweet and tarry)
- Derived From: Fermentation from glucose and yeast extract
- Part(s) Used: N/A
- Preserved With: N/A
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Method of Extraction: N/A
- Processing: N/A
- Ideal in products focused on oily or teenage skin
- Do not use in concentrations higher than 2%
This product is vegan.
Use in concentrations of 0.5 - 2%, being careful not to exceed 2%. Monitor your final formulation to ensure it remains in an acceptable pH range.
Excellent in cleansers, scrubs, and lotions targeted at oily or teenage skin.
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.